donderdag 5 januari 2012

Innocent and Sweet

Bitch
(Meredith Brooks)


I hate the world today 
You're so good to me
I know, but I can't change 
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
 I'm an angel underneath 
Innocent and sweet 



Yesterday I cried 
Must have been relieved to see 
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
 I don't envy you 
I'm a little bit of everything 
All rolled into one 

 Chorus:] 
I'm a bitch, 
I'm a lover 
I'm a child,
 I'm a mother 
I'm a sinner, 
I'm a saint 
I do not feel ashamed
 I'm your hell, 
I'm your dream 
I'm nothing in between 
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

 So take me as I am
This may mean 
You'll have to be a stronger man
 Rest assured that 
When I start to make you nervous
 And I'm going to extremes 
Tomorrow I will change 
And today won't mean a thing 

 [Chorus]

 Just when you think, you got me figured out 
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me 

 [Chorus]

 I'm a bitch, 
I'm a tease 
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, 
I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive 
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten